Senior Technician - Hiring
October 26, 2015 at 9:00 AM
After securing a number of large scale residential, commercial and A&A projects in China and Hong Kong, we are seeking to employ an experienced Senior Technician to join our talented design team.
- Handle and prepare detailed technical drawings comply with Hong Kong statutory requirements and planning codes
- Produce and prepare drawings, data and design information for presentations
- Liaise with other consultants
- Certificate or above in Building Studies or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in Architecture firms (Construction background will be considered)
- Familiar with Hong Kong statutory requirements, planning codes and buildings department submission is a must
- Proficient and detailed knowledge of Autocad, MS Office and other drawing software. Knowledge of SketchUp would be an advantage
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills and problem solving ability
- Fluent in English and Cantonese – both spoken and written
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties, please send your resume with start-date availability, your current and expected salary by email to HR@MAParchitecture.com. In the email subject line please put ‘Senior Technician Application’. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and kept confidential.